Hello Experto contributes in sustainable travel by making travel knowledge accessible for everyone.
Hello Experto empowers communities, with a global mindset and high social impact on local level.
Travel experts have the power to educate and assist travelers in making meaningful and responsible decisions in planning.
– – – – –
We recommend unusual destinations, delivering value to rural economies and integrating in tourism activities.
We encourage responsible, LGBT, solo-woman, disabled, vegan travel; ethnic, inclusive, eco tourism; anything diverse.
We create jobs. Experts monetise their knowledge, and thanks to their suggestions, local economies flourish. Win-win.
We promote equal geographical distribution in tourism. It is the unique way to save popular cities of collapsing.
– – – – –
Experts need to follow code of ethics, clearly defined for positive social impact.
We should minimise over-tourism and touristification in certain destinations by offering alternatives.
Slow travel makes more cultural interaction, and less carbon footprint possible. We emphasise that.
Mass tourism models are vulnerable in pandemic and beyond. We connect people to people from distance, motivating for individual safe travel.
Hello Experto follows United Nations’ Global Code of Ethics for Tourism as its guideline.
We comply with United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and their relation with tourism.
We inform the public about different types of tourism.
* Is among the finalists out of 87 applications in Social Entrepreneurship in Tourism Competition following United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by Travel Massive.
* Participated in Oslo Innovation Week Pitching Competition in Equality Track.
* Applied to UNWTO Sustianable Development Goals Global Startup Competition. Under evaluation.
* Passed to second phase in Online SeedStars World Competition and completed Online SeedStars Academy.
* Applied to Startup Wise Guys Acceleration Program on Sustainability. Evaluated for pre-acceleration program.
* Applied to Tourism Innovation Global Summit in The Best Sustainable Tourism Project Award.
* Currently enrolled in Startup School by Y Combinator.
* Completed 6-month Incubation Program for Tourism & Travel Startups by Barcelona Activa.
Please see our short video below to understand our values related to sustainable travel, how we follow UN SDGs and our special emphasis on 2 of them:
SDG8: Decent Work and Economic Growth, and SDG11: Sustainable Cities and Communities.